CHINA & HONG KONG
Learn about fashion, sourcing and production on a global level and give yourself a competitive advantage in the Australian marketplace. It is estimated that at least 76% of the world’s clothing is manufactured in China.
PPS specialises in providing production services to fashion labels in Australia, Europe and Asia. The trips are available to both existing fashion brands and emerging designers who want to see and experience overseas sourcing and fashion production first hand.
Get real life experience and knowledge in garment production when you visit the fashion manufacturing hub of Southern China, Guangzhou, and its surrounding areas with Pro Production Solutions (PPS).
During the Hong Kong leg of the tour you will be given VIP access to Hong Kong Fashion Week and the HKTDC World Boutique. The Hong Kong Fashion Extravaganza is the largest Fashion event in Asia. It is usually held twice a year in mid January and early July and runs for 4 days. Fashion Week and HKTDC World Boutique attracts over 1800 exhibitors, 38,000 buyers from around the world, in what is the second largest fashion fair in the world.
Jam packed seven days and six nights itinerary includes:
- Breakfast daily.
- Luxury accommodation.
- All on ground transport.
- Sourcing and buying trip to Guangzhou’s fabric & accessories markets.
- Meet suppliers and manufacturers and visit their factory.
- Visit the biggest wholesale marketplaces in the world.
- Access to experienced interpreters and guides.
- VIP access to Hong Kong Fashion Week.
- Exclusive briefing session with HKTDC.
- Invitations to fashion parades, seminars and networking cocktail events in Hong Kong.
- Access to Fashion Seminars at Hong Kong Fashion Week.
- Visit the local iconic fashion locations in Hong Kong.
- Private tour with Hong Kong based fashion industry experts (Fashion Designer/Stylist/Blogger/Fashion Photographer/ Sales and Branding agents)
- Accompanied by the friendly PPS team everyday.